The Scott City R-1 School District will be hosting Kindergarten Registration & Screening on April 3rd and 4th, for all children who will be attending kindergarten for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. To be eligible for kindergarten enrollment, children must turn 5 on or before August 1, 2019. Registration/screening will take approximately 2.5 hours and will be held at the Performing Arts Center on the west end of the school campus. Your child needs to be present. No flip flops or sandals.
Please note that we are completing the registration and screening at one time. Parents must call the elementary office at 264-2131, in advance, for an appointment.
Parents please bring:
1. Proof of Residency dated within the last 30 days. Must be one of the following and have parent name and address listed on the bill/receipt:
- Utility Bill/Receipt
- Water Bill/Receipt
- Cable/Satellite Bill/Receipt
- House Mortgage or Rent Bill /Receipt
3. Birth Certificate
4. Picture ID of Parent/Guardian completing enrollment
5. Guardianship Papers/Custody Decree - If applicable