CALL TO ORDER – 6:30 P.M.
1. Regular Agenda Items
- a. Approval of Agenda (ACTION)
- b. Consideration of the Minutes of the December 18, 2014, Regular Board of Education Meeting (ACTION)
- c. Consideration of the Minutes of the December 18, 2014, Regular Executive Session (ACTION)
- d. Consideration of Bills (ACTION)
- e. Financial Report
a. Comments from Visitors – Visitors will need to state their name, address, and reasons for their attendance. Based upon the reasons, the Board will decide whether to hear the comments and whether they will be heard in open or executive session. As stated in Policy 0412, remarks may be limited to three minutes and to one appearance.
a. Updates on Superintendent’s Report
b. Updates on Principals’ Reports
4. Unfinished Business
5. New Business
- a. K-12 Common Core Alignment (INFORMATIONAL)
- b. Approval of Assessment Calendar (ACTION)
- c. Semester Attendance Rate Results (INFORMATIONAL)
- d. Certification of Election Ballot (ACTION)
6. Closed Session – Pursuant to [RSMo. 610.021 (3,13)]
- a. Next Regular Meeting – Scheduled for Wednesday, February 12, 2014, at 6:30 p.m.