SCOTT CITY R-I BOARD OF EDUCATION
Regular Board Meeting
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
CALL TO ORDER – 6:30 P.M.
1. Regular Agenda Items
- a. Approval of Agenda (ACTION)
- b. Consideration of the Minutes of the January 22, 2014, Regular Board of Education Meeting (ACTION)
- c. Consideration of the Minutes of the January 22, 2014, Regular Executive Session (ACTION)
- d. Consideration of the Minutes of the February 3, 2014, Special Board of Education Meeting (ACTION)
- e. Consideration of the Minutes of the February 3, 2014, Special Executive Session (ACTION)
- f. Consideration of Bills (ACTION)
- g. Financial Report
a. Comments from Visitors – Visitors will need to state their name, address, and reasons for their attendance. Based upon the reasons, the Board will decide whether to hear the comments and whether they will be heard in open or executive session. As stated in Policy 0412, remarks may be limited to three minutes and to one appearance.
a. Updates on Superintendent’s Report
b. Updates on Principals’ Reports
4. Unfinished Business
5. New Business
- a. Comprehensive School Improvement Plan Adoption (ACTION)
- b. Committee for No Tax Increase Bond Issue (INFORMATIONAL)
- c. Adoption of 2014-15 School Calendar (ACTION)
6. Closed Session – Pursuant to [RSMo. 610.021 (3,13)]
- a. Next Regular Meeting – Scheduled for Monday, March17, 2014, at 6:30 p.m.
- b. 54th Annual Recognition SEMO Superintendents Recognition Banquet, Tuesday, April 15th, 6:30 p.m., University Center, Southeast Missouri State University.