Regular Board Meeting
Monday, March 17, 2014
CALL TO ORDER – 6:30 P.M.
1. Regular Agenda Items
- a. Approval of Agenda (ACTION)
- b. Consideration of the Minutes of the February 12, 2014, Regular Board of Education Meeting (ACTION)
- c. Consideration of the Minutes of the February 12, 2014, Regular Executive Session (ACTION)
- d. Consideration of Bills (ACTION)
- e. Financial Report
a. Comments from Visitors – Visitors will need to state their name, address, and reasons for their attendance. Based upon the reasons, the Board will decide whether to hear the comments and whether they will be heard in open or executive session. As stated in Policy 0412, remarks may be limited to three minutes and to one appearance.
a. Updates on Superintendent’s Report
b. Updates on Principals’ Reports
4. Unfinished Business
5. New Business
- a. Renewal of Food Service Contract (ACTION)
- b. Permission to Continue Hosting Evening Courses through Three Rivers Community College (ACTION)
- c. Membership in MEUHP Health Insurance Consortium (ACTION)
- d. Quarterly Revision of the 2013-14 Budget (ACTION)
- e. Revision of the 2013-14 School Calendar (ACTION)
- f. Summer School 2014 (ACTION)
6. Closed Session – Pursuant to [RSMo. 610.021 (3,13)]
- a. Reorganization of the Board of Education following Election -- Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at 6:15 p.m.
- b. Next Regular Meeting – Scheduled for Wednesday, April 16, 2014, at 6:30 p.m.
- c. Southeast Missouri School Board and Superintendent 53rd Annual Recognition Banquet-- Scheduled for Tuesday, April 15th, at 6:30 p.m. @ the University Center Ballroom, Southeast Missouri State University.