The Scott City R-I Board of Education met in regular session on May 15, 2013.
The Board conducted the following business.
- Approved the list of Seniors as candidates for the graduating Class of 2013.
- Voted to move softball to the spring season. MSHSAA recently voted to approve a state series for softball.
- Received a list of students who had been approved for part-time attendance for 2013-14.
- Reviewed the map for bus routes being used for summer school. The new routes are being tested for use in the fall as the District is working to reduce the number of bus routes each day.
In Closed Session, the following action was taken:
- Voted to accept the resignation of Linda Crader, who will be retiring at the end of the 2013-14 school year.
Approved a list of individuals for extra duty and coaching assignments for next school year.
- Approved a list of summer school staff members.
- Received a list of support staff members who are returning for the next school year.