The Board conducted the following business.
- Superintendent Lee informed the Board the school had served 5,612 free breakfast and lunches during summer school. He told the Board the school would be reimbursed $16,329.13 for these meals along with an additional $1,690.17 in administrative costs for a total of $18,019.30.
- The Board decided to purchase new round cafeteria tables in blue and gold with no emblem on them for an approximate cost of $24,537.42.
- The Board approved the tentative 2015-16 final budget as presented.
- The Directors voted to increase the non-resident tuition by $150 for a total of $6,400 for the 2016-17 school year.
- The Board elected to increase the base salary by $300 to $31,000 for the 2016-17 school year and to approve the support staff salary with an average increase of 3.25
- The Directors approved the 2016-17 budget as presented.
- The Board voted to approve Policy #3165 and Regulation #3165.
In closed session, the following action was taken:
- The Board accepted the retirement of Donna Campbell effective at the end of the 2016-17 school year.