The Board conducted the following business.
- Superintendent Lee informed the Board the Board that approximately $24,500 worth of cafeteria tables had been ordered. He also informed the Board on the progress of the Prop Kids renovations, that Dille & Traxel had informed him the school would be receiving the first bill from the Prop Kids contractor soon in the amount of $58,900, Craig Milde of Dille & Traxel was still getting information together on the best way to proceed with the repair/replacement of the roof project, the auditor for the school had been at the school reviewing the accounting and payroll information, the fund raiser for a service dog has collected approximately $2,000 and he gave the Board a copy of an updated project review schedule.
- The Directors scheduled a MARE Board training session for August 25th with September 8th as a second choice.
- The Board approved the Annual Secretary of the Board Report as presented.
- The Board voted to keep the breakfast and lunch prices for students the same.
- The Board elected to keep the gate prices for athletic events the same with the amended prices for senior citizens (65 and over) being free and active military with ID being free.