- Type your name in the right corner of the page
- Type the date underneath your name
- Type your teacher's name underneath the date
- Begin answering questions, and type your answer on your paper
- Find: Write down "Kids Rules for Online Safety" number six.
- Find: What is the last Safety Tip for Internet Safety on the FBI's website?
- Find: According to the FBI's website what information should you avoid giving out online?
- Find: On Kidshealth.org, what is Safe Cyberspace Surfing guideline number two?
- Find: What is Primary "Internet Safety Rules" number 4 according to Net Smartz?
- Find: According to Kids.com, what is tip number six of Tips for Internet Safety and good manners? (Hint: You need to scroll down the page.)
- Find: On the New York Public Library website, what is the second safety tip, the one labeled "Screen Name"?
- Find: What does the New York Public Library website say about bullying?
- Find: Write down "Kids Rules for Online Safety" number eight.
- Find: Write down rule number 6 on the "9 Internet Safety Tips for Teens"
- What are Coach Bradshaw's 3 Rules for Computer and Internet Safety?